Tangible new business in trade terms means increasing your sales. You need more than that of course. Investment in people, product development and process aligned with policy initiative and capital projects must be in place before genuine growth in trade can occur.
ICP will focus attention on increasing sales through developing opportunities in a conducive place for business and harnessing best practice through technology and communication programmes.
How do you better activate and optimise a Free Trade Agreement to increase trade?
- Create a 5-year programme
- Aggregate the existing sponsorship monies into one budget
- Prioritise by sector and need.
- the Gather knowledge and develop relationships through virtualchamber.net
- Arrange targeted, tailored and personalised trade missions to and from both countries when covid safe.
Recommended target countries include - CPTPP Countries; UK; US; India; Europe