A continuous cross border examination of the challenges of the infrastructure sector.
The overarching challenges for are:
- What infrastructure do we need to drive healthy outcomes in Transport, Places & People?
- What reform is required now to provide infrastructure solutions for future generations.
- How do we deliver infrastructure for all, dealing with diversity, social inequality and human well-being?
1. Infrastructure as a leading driver of economic recovery, productivity enhancement and liveability
6. Systems integration
8. Capability development
10. Free Trade Agreement Outcomes